Morning Glow
Morning Glow
When I woke up this morning,
With the Sun's glowing rays
I leaned forward to feel
The warmth on my face.
I, sitting on the porch,
Watching nature awaken
Birds come out for feeding
I was excited and shaking.
The wind blows softly,
The trees wave their leaves
Like they're saying:
Good Morning, indeed
The doves in the background,
Are cooing for more.
Cotton ball clouds; of greys and white,
Roaming the sky above feels right
The smell of rain permeates the air
Flowers unfold pedals
Forms the beauty, out there.
2024 © William Darnell Sr
All rights reserved.
Year Posted 2024
Source - PoetrySoup™
(The moral rights of the author asserted.)
Credits: Swagger Art Studios' & Poetry © 2024


Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment for the poem or for Poetry Corner Lounge and let us know what you think. We would really like to know what our visitors think. Thanks, William